What's In A Name? What's the oddest name of a celebrity's child you know?

The only one that comes to mind is Wolfgang Van Halen (son of Eddie Van Halen and Valerie Bertinelli) but then, I'm not much of a celebrity follower. Can you think of more unusual names? Thanks!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Leslie
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Jason Lee named his son Pilot Inspektor.

Shannyn Sossamon named her son Audio Science.

Pen Jillette named his child Moxie Crimefighter.

I like Rob Marrow but he named his daughter Tu Marrow.

I love Joel Madden(and Nicole Richie) but they named their son Sparrow.

I absolutely love Jermaine Jackson but he named his son Jermajesty. :p

I don't really think its too weird but others do, Michael Jackson named his sons Prince Michael Jackson. (the second one goes by the nickname Blanket) <3

Frank Zappa is a badass and named his children Moon Unit Zappy(daughter), Ahmet Emuukha Rodan Zappa(son), Diva Thin Muffin Pigeen Zappa(daughter) and he has a son named Dweezil. Frank wanted that to be his real name but the hospital REFUSED to write that name down on paper so Frank just listed names of his friends for Dweezil's name on paper, which was "Ian Donald Calvin Euclid" Zappa. That was Dweezil's name on paper but Frank nicknamed him Dweezil, once Dweezil found out that wasn't his real name he legally changed it, so now it is legally Dweezil Zappa. :D

*** EDIT ***

Rebecca isn't doing names celebrities named their children, she's doing names of celebrities themselves.

Source(s): Last year my boyfriend at the time and I were bored so we looked up weird names celebs named their children. There were a lot more we found but these are the only ones I remember both the celeb names and children names. I couldn't stop laughing at the Diva Thin Muffin Pigeen name. Lol! Frank was cool. And what we found awesome was Diva's birthday was my boyfriends birthday and Dweezil shares the same as mine. :)
  • embrey
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

to charm to lots greater desirable interest to themselves and to set their babies aside as a different type. some weird and wonderful action picture star names i've got have been given heard of: Pilot Inspektor, Rowan, Maddox, Roman, Scout, Tallulah Belle, Dixie Dot, Apple, Coco... they're egomaniacs. of direction they do no longer seem to be thinking of the repercussions indoors the actual international for a woman named "Coco" or a guy named "Pilot Inspektor."

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Hello Elizabeth, how are you doing? :) Off the top of my head I can only think of Jamie Oliver's children, who all have quite unique names.

Poppy Honey Rosie Oliver

Daisy Boo Pamela Oliver

Petal Blossom Rainbow Oliver

Buddy Bear Maurice Oliver

Not sure if you have heard of Jamie Oliver, but he is a famous TV Chef in the UK.

Take care

• 8 years ago

Honey Boo Boo

Source(s): 'Merica
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

I recently discovered that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are going to name their kid North. That means their child's name will be North West. That's kinda strange.

• 8 years ago

Apple & Moses - Gweneth Paltrows kids.

• 8 years ago

Well, Nicolas Cage has a child with strange name.

• 8 years ago

Beyonce's baby named Blue Ivy? :P

• 8 years ago

moon unit or Dweezil Zappa

Source(s): look at there birth certifacate
  • 8 years ago

Elizabeth- yahoo answers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.