how do i get rid of a squirrel?

Lately, there has been a squierrel harrasing my dog and eating his food, my dog won't do anything about it. please no violent or harmful ways or traps, i do not want to harm the squirrel or my dog.

Favorite Answer

Rent a coyote. Or take up falconry Let nature take its course.

Seriously... squirrels stay because there is a good food source. Cover the dog food if it is outside. If you have a bird feeder, move it or get a sqirrel proof model.

If you want to trap it.. there are a lot of live traps that will capture the critter.. but wait til August in case it is a parent and nursing young. By then the pups will be grown and on their own (although you will have more of them to trap.).

.

You have to set up a big trap. Its kind a like mouse trap, but with a squirrel. What you have to do is call the Krusty Krab and ask for sandy. She can talk to the animals and she will tell the squirre to go away!

I saw some animal traps at home depot. You can try to attract it to the trap and release it somewhere else. That way no harm done.

• John

get a live animal trap put a ear of corn it he will find it catch it take to the woods or park and release it its really that easy the squirrel will be alright