Why aren't Americans fuming with anti-Russian rage?

Doesn't this go against their caricature of being a reactionary, racist, xenophobic people?

Ironically, if you read Russian news and watch Russian internet videos of this story, over in Mother Russia they are swarming with anti-American conspiracy theories and hate mongering. I had no idea the average Russian hated the US so much.

If Russia and China can't be messed with, then certainly the US can't either, right?

Favorite Answer

Russia tried to help us out and warned us about the 26 y/o a few years ago.

The Obama FBI cleared him.

I do not blame the FBI, I'm sure the admin has dumbed them down as the have with the border patrol.

There are more people in the EU that hate Americans than in Russia. I may not know much about the Russian people but I do know the vast majority of them are very fond of America.

The cold war is over, why are you trying to relive that rea?

2 countries not to be messed with.

China and Russia.

You know it's bad, when a bunch of chinese men are beating the crap out of you in the streets, using a bamboo stick.

Plus Russia is just gray, snowy, and depressing.

The terrorists were Czechnian.

For now, that's until the majority of the businesses in the United States are bought out by foreign countries, specifically China.

• Carlos

The rednecks don't want to get nuked that's the reason a ad between the us and russia there's a pretty 50% chance of beating each other butt

• Andrew

If you asked them they would angrily deny being Russian. They hail from around Chechnya, as far as I know, and most Chechnyans would rather not be part of Russia.

Been there, seen it, done that. Russia was already the enemy of the USA for about a quarter of the previous century.

I love the racist caricature, that's why the US elected Obama-twice! We might be stupid, but racist? LOL!. Sorry, but europe is the star of that show.

China, Russia, Pakistan, Korea have nukes. We fight only those who are struggling or desire to have nukes, but do not have it.

Because Russians are white.

• Pat

It's there version of FOX NEWS