Is this a good trade?

I give Tulo, Sanchez and ellsbury for Miguel Cabrera, Alex rios and Jose Reyes. He also has peralta

Espinosa would be my SS then. Nunez is on FA. He'd also do just Tulo and Ellsbury for Cabrera and Rios. What do you think.

C-Wieters, Victor Martinez

1B-billy butler,Garrett Jones,matt Adams

2B-Danny Espinosa, Keppinger(3B eligible)

SS-Troy Tulowitzki,

3B-Aramis Ramirez, Kyle Seager

OF-Jason Heyward,Jacoby ellsbury,Josh Willingham,yoenis Cespedes,Adam Eaton, Lorenzo Cain,Bonifacio(going to be 2B eligible),

DH-Travis Hafner

SP-Justin Verlander, jordan Zimmerman,Brandon Morrow,Anibal Sanchez, Brett Anderson,Wei-Yin Chen,Ross Detwiler,Cingrani, Miguel Gonzalez,Patrick Corbin

RP-Greg Holland,Tom Wilhelmsen, JJ Putz, Mujica

13 hours ago - 3 days left to answer.

Additional Details

And someone offered me Jimmy Rollins for Aramis Ramirez and Anibal Sanchez

Favorite Answer

I would do it. It might be risky because Jose Reyes is dealing with some injuries but Miguel Cabrera is always a great player to have. Rios should be good and I don't expect Tulo to do anything this year.

Jose Reyes is out for at least 3 months. You would end up starting Seager or Bonifacio at 2nd and Espinosa at SS, nice backups but do you want to START these guys everyday? The trade would weaken you at SS and 2nd base which are the most difficult positions to fill off the waiver wire. It would also weaken your pitching staff. You are good at all your other positions.. I would not do this trade for those reasons.