Linux problem....plz help me frns.....!!!! i am new for linux....!!?

the problem is here step by step: i have logged in as a user(earlier it was administrator..after i clicked in the Account type it became "standard"). i gave password that is only useful for starting the system and nothing more..i cannot use the same password to authenticate the hard disks and many... show more the problem is here step by step:
i have logged in as a user(earlier it was administrator..after i clicked in the Account type it became "standard").
i gave password that is only useful for starting the system and nothing more..i cannot use the same password to authenticate the hard disks and many folders...i tried to login as an administrator..but as i m new user of this..i don't knw how to do the same.I m also not able to remove or reset or change the password....it firstly asks to unlock the "User Account " window...and the password is not working there as it is only useful to start-up and nothing more.
Also i have tried all the previous passwords ....they are all useless.... there is no account as an administrator now bcoz i had clicked to make it standard....it can't be change before the window is unlock.... plz mail me .. [sasuch.dech@yahoo.in]