Down syndrome interview questions ?

I am doing this Interview project for a disease and I was supposed to interview someone with Down Syndrome but unfortunately our appointment got cancel due to a problem, and I really need some information about someone who has or knows someone who has Down Syndrome. I was hoping someone would be able to answer my... show more I am doing this Interview project for a disease and I was supposed to interview someone with Down Syndrome but unfortunately our appointment got cancel due to a problem, and I really need some information about someone who has or knows someone who has Down Syndrome. I was hoping someone would be able to answer my questions. Thanks!

1. When and how were you diagnosed with this condition?
2. How has your illness changed over time?
3. What are your specific health problems?
4. What type of health care intervention do you require?
5. How would you rate the care you have received from your health professionals?
6. How has your illness impacted your family members?
7. What suggestions do you have to future health professionals that would make their care of you better?
1 answer 1