Atheist folks and Christians, I want to Apologize?

During these months, I've been mocking and joking around with atheist folks, ignoring the fact that, that can pull people away from the faith. I apologize.

I should not play with getting people saved. People's eternity is on the line here! and I've been convicted about it.

Christians, I want to apologize also, I'm a terrible saint and pray that you forgive me.

I want to share this with my Christian brothers and Sister

http://youtu.be/-3L5SJyPpZk

Youtube thumbnail

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

You're forgiven, you fuzzy little soul

• Agarax
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Your motive for apologizing to atheists is somewhat hollow, since you still willingly embrace the belief that we deserve to be tortured forever. I guess you didn't bother to read our answers.

I can take a bit of mockery. After all, no one has to die so that I can forgive a sin. :)

I would prefer a cogent counter-argument. If you find a flaw in my reasoning, please point it out, so I can examine and correct the flaw. If you don't find a flaw in any of my arguments, why don't you accept them as valid, and abandon religion as I did?

I'm not sure what you meant by "I've been convicted about it". Did you mean "concerned", or maybe "conflicted"?

• 7 years ago

See what aetheists do? They're mocking this girl for apologizing to them! You people are heartless sinners! May God have mercy on your souls!

• 7 years ago

And I'd like to share this with you, little Yankee country girl:

==============D

I'm in the upper east side, but we can meetup before the Atheist Sunday Assembly for pancakes at the Clinton St bakery on the lower east side.

OR I could just serve them on your ( ⊙ )Y( ⊙ ) when you wake up...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • How about a little luvin and peace offering for the Muslims too.

• Snake
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Apology accepted, no worries :)

• Primal
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Hey, you're hot. If only you weren't a christian :(

Source(s): Atheist
  • 7 years ago

Good for you

• Alrighty then.

• 7 years ago

Thanks. That's very Godly of you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.