Forgot my yahoo email password and security question need help!?

I forgot my yahoo email password and security question and i dont have an alternate email in it how can i get it

Favorite Answer

Contact Yahoo directly:

http://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?locale=en_U...

When filling out the Help Form select Yahoo Accounts as the product, Password and Sign In as the category, and Unable to Sign In as the subcategory. Scroll down the page and click the envelope icon with Email Support Agent under it.

Once you've regained access to your account, go to you Account Information page and update your alternative address, mobile phone number (if you have one) and your secret questions. All options are conviently located on the same page:

Go to your Account Page - http://account.yahoo.com

Sign-In

Under Sign-In and Security

-Select Password-rest Info

1-866 number specifically says that it's not for this type of help. They want you to go to help/yahoo.ca (or whatever). I have two clients with compromised accounts - their passwords and secret answers don't work. Yahoo's been having security issues since January, simple google search shows that. First customer help support form goes in fine, but I don't get a reply email or a ticket number. 2nd customer help support form goes in, I got an email response on alternate email, but it's asking for security questions he doesn't remember submitting, and the help ticket is returned with messages that the security answers are incorrect. I resubmitted with the same response. Hopefully the 2nd one will generate a real human looking at it. At least Hotmail has a tech support number you can call - I'm dealing with my own hotmail issue on a renamed account right now. In response to "pretty Face" below. All paths lead to the same email web form which no person from Yahoo will respond to. These guys (including this post) get 2 points for helping. As an alternative Yahoo can text you, but unless your phone number is set up AND you have text (I don't and don't need it), you have no support from Yahoo. That's the bottom line. I fix 1,000 computers a year so I've a high comfort level for finding solutions, but there is none here..

I know my security passwords...just forgot email password

Did you place any substitute digital mail handle on a similar time as you created your yahoo account. in case you probably did so, you are able to desire to click on the forgot password and you'd be redirected to a internet site the place you are able to desire to place your substitute digital mail handle and the yahoo password may be sent to that account and you are able to login on your yahoo account and alter your login password. stable success!!

• Greg

1-866-562-7219 Yahoo mail help ! Tell them who you are and what your contact info is and if they think its you they will be of help anyway they can. i think its 6 am to 6 pm monday through friday

lwelnick@yahoo.com

crisanto.almonte21@yahoo.com