Do I accept this trade?

I give Tulo, Sanchez and ellsbury for Miguel Cabrera, Alex rios and Jose Reyes. He also has peralta

Espinosa would be my SS then. Nunez is on FA

C-Wieters, Victor Martinez

1B-billy butler,Garrett Jones,matt Adams

2B-Danny Espinosa, Keppinger(3B eligible)

SS-Troy Tulowitzki,

3B-Aramis Ramirez, Kyle Seager

OF-Jason Heyward,Jacoby ellsbury,Josh Willingham,yoenis Cespedes,Adam Eaton, Lorenzo Cain,Bonifacio(going to be 2B eligible),

DH-Travis Hafner

SP-Justin Verlander, jordan Zimmerman,Brandon Morrow,Anibal Sanchez, Brett Anderson,Wei-Yin Chen,Ross Detwiler,Cingrani, Miguel Gonzalez,Patrick Corbin

RP-Greg Holland,Tom Wilhelmsen, JJ Putz, Mujica

And someone offered me Jimmy Rollins for Aramis Ramirez and Anibal Sanchez

Favorite Answer

NO.

Even with Cabrera, it's still not worth it. Your a team that lacks speed, yes there are a few exceptions but Ellsbury is your speedy guy. Rios is OK and Reyes is gone for 3 months. Sanchez is nasty and will stay like this in a relatively easy AL Central. Tulo is argubly the best SS in the game right now with Jeter, Ramirez, and Reyes injured.

Yeah, I'd do it. Miggy is the best, Reyes will be top when he gets back, and Rios is going to have a solid season it seems....but get him to throw in Peralta as well for Seager to seal it.