WHAT GOES THROUGH A GUYS MIND AS HE IS STARING AT HIS CRUSH?

Or just a girl he happens to be attracted to

Guys please share what goes through YOUR mind!

Like if he is standing really far with his friends and his body is positioned facing you and he's staring at your face and he doesn't look away when your eyes meet..

Favorite Answer

i'd catch her, she's the most beautiful in school, she's the brightest

@ a virgo (I loved): she's cute, petite, or after we presented a oral speech together, she'd criticize me from carrying her up=notice what she was saying wrong on the poster we made LOLOL

that she's feisty

that she's a one of kind

her heart is the sun & i'm a flower LOLOL (in a metaphorical sense haha)

@ an Aqua: wow she's an athletic, scholarly, intelligent girl who loves to talk with intellect

how come she likes MEEE?? lol (she liked me for my style & charm that I have with the ladies btw lol)

"she's so pretty, I can wow her with my charm & wit & gift of the gab lol"

-I didn't accomplish winning her heart because she was my 1st love, I was unexperienced, unwise Lol...I didn't tread nice & slow, I came on too strong for her & I drifted away & became insecure with fear that she'd reject me

but the thing is, every time I TRY to give my love to a girl, I've never been rejected in my life! haha, they all turn happy because of me

even if they say no, they love me more because I tried & I never give up

sorry if I blabbered on lul

"Like if he is standing really far with his friends and his body is positioned facing you and he's staring at your face and he doesn't look away when your eyes meet.."

He's probably dead.

He wants to be with you and near you. We want to talk to them. We will check you out though for sure. Well just keep staring until we finally make a move.

each thing around me and my weigh down disappears, blood rushes to the pinnacle, heartbeat pounding, and that i'm getting apprehensive hoping that she would not catch me stealing glances of her attractiveness. Sounds are muffled via my own heartbeat and her voice. yet on an identical time, i'm thinking "I gotta get her to observe me". i stumble on my self speaking and giggling louder, doing stupid issues. ;)

well im not a guy, but...everyone thinks different things...he sounds like he's attracted to you and wants to get to know you more perhaps...but may be shy.....go talk to him~*

idk i want to know too