What would the target market be and why?

What would the target market be for my board game that is similar to snakes and ladders but it has information about germs (bacteria and viruses) and the immune system (white blood cells) and u are either a germ or white blood cell trying to go through the brain, heart, liver, stomach, and lungs and take over the... show more What would the target market be for my board game that is similar to snakes and ladders but it has information about germs (bacteria and viruses) and the immune system (white blood cells) and u are either a germ or white blood cell trying to go through the brain, heart, liver, stomach, and lungs and take over the body.

I am thinking the target market should be 8+ because little kids dont understand that germs are actually organisms called bacteria and viruses. But they do know that we have different organs.

Do you a place where i could get statistics and stats and information about this target market and why ppl care about their bodies and being healthy in canada?

also why would this be a viable market?
1 answer 1