Question about a Patented Invention?

First, if i decide to patent an invention, what is the quickest amount of time it would take in order for a company or someone who is interested in the invention to take in order to contact me. im not talking about actually mass producing the product right away as i know that may take time. but what is the quickest... show more First, if i decide to patent an invention, what is the quickest amount of time it would take in order for a company or someone who is interested in the invention to take in order to contact me. im not talking about actually mass producing the product right away as i know that may take time. but what is the quickest amount of time. Another words i know that it will take time for me to make money off of it, but does it take long for a company or something like that to contact me or ask me if they like my idea? ANother words, if i patent something, could in a matter of days or weeks for a company or something to contact me and ask me if they would like to mass produce it? please answer the question assuming i dont make the actual invention and please reanswer the question assuming i make the actual invention and it works, what is the quickest amount of time for a company or someone like ceo or someone of importance to contact me telling me they like they idea. it doesnt have to be someone contacting me telling me they would like to mass produce it right away but someone like ceo or company telling me they like my idea. and lets assume my invention works and there is a need for it.
2 answers 2