Websites like spelling city for learning your vocabulary words?

Hi,

I am in 8th grade and I need to learn my vocabulary list for school. I have been looking for a website like spelling city were you can enter your own words, but more geared towards learning the definition. I know that spelling city has some vocabulary options, but it is really only if you have the paid membership. I wanted to make sure there aren't other websites or resources I could use instead of paying 30 dollars.

Also if you have any really good studying skills I could use along side the website I would love to hear them. I am also home schooled.

Thank you, Sara

Favorite Answer

You can make flashcards here:

http://quizlet.com/ (free)

Try BigIQkids it's a FREE online spelling PLUS vocabulary online program that has a lot of vocabulary lessons and tests. It has an 8th grade vocabulary word list OR you can use your own custom word lists. BigIQkids .com I think is actually what you're looking for. :)

• body

Spelling City Uk

Anybody arranging on traveling to a Spanish-speaking nation sometime in the next months or so have to make a program so that can make a dissent conversation in Spanish or just to understand when people speak to them because by the time your trip rolls about you must be conversationally fluent or fairly near to it with the aid

• Spelling Bee website is really good and fun :)