Picking the meat of pizza as a vegitarian?

ok so i am a secret vegetarian been so for a year. usualy when my family gets a takeaway like every few months i would get them to get the vegitarian hot and meat feast and say it was because they went well together. today my sister didnt want that and so we ended up getting the meat feast with the second as a... show more ok so i am a secret vegetarian been so for a year. usualy when my family gets a takeaway like every few months i would get them to get the vegitarian hot and meat feast and say it was because they went well together.
today my sister didnt want that and so we ended up getting the meat feast with the second as a bbq base, onion, jalepino and tandori chicken pizza.
now the meat is usualy pre cooked and then just heated up when they are cooking the pizza so most of the fat from it has gone.
it was a main meal and there wasnt many other options for me, there where chips,chicken, and pizza,.
i had some chips but it was a limited number because we share them between all of us and i took some of the second pizza with me upstairs.
my mother usualy feads the dogs some of the chicken as a treat and when i went upstairs the dogs followed me. i picked the chicken off and gave it to them and they where pretty happy but i am not that happy that i didnt get the vegitarian hot.

i cant tell my family that i am a vegetarian, i tried publicaly before when i was younger and my mum forced me out of it by forcing me to be vegan. like no milk, chocolate, eggs, cake, sweets ... anything.

i love being a vegitarian, it is quite satisfying but i dont know if it was right to pick the chicken of the pizza.
i mean it wasnt realy increasing the demand for meat because my family were going to order it anyway but it still had meat on it and sometimes there are hidden bits that are awkward to find.
do you think it was right to pick the meat of the pizza?