Colon / Liver cancer at 19?

First off I would like to say I am discussing more than just my recent complaints so I only want serious answers that are from people who have actually read everything, Thanks. Ok. The last 6 months of my life have been driving me crazy, I have had various weird and seemingly unrelated symptoms since September... show more First off I would like to say I am discussing more than just my recent complaints so I only want serious answers that are from people who have actually read everything, Thanks.

Ok. The last 6 months of my life have been driving me crazy, I have had various weird and seemingly unrelated symptoms since September 2012 and Im not sure what my body is doing.

I am a 19 year old male, Normal weight, Fairly active and the only health complaints I have are asthma and a chronic bad neck / back from a shoulder dislocation that happened in summer 2011 (this doesn't affect my lifestyle much as it is rather mild)

In september 2012 I started getting an irregular sharp pain in my testicals which would only last a split second but was ongoing, I went to 3 different doctors who all did a physical check before I was sent for an ultrasound (which I had to wait a month for) during this month the pain subsided quite a lot and didn't happen very regularly the ultrasound came back normal so I just forgot about it. I do still get these little sharp flashes of pain but there doesn't seem to be an explanation so I just ignore it.

around mid January this year I started getting abdominal pain and cramping, It was pretty intense and it hurt more when I bent over or moved around, I went to the doctors and had a physical test where somebody checked for abnormality's and asked if certain pressure points hurt to touch which none of them did, She couldn't feel anything abnormal so I was pretty much dismissed. These pains were about a 5 / 10 and lasted around a week, I was also very gassy during this week. After the pains stopped the next bowel movement I had was dark green (no bloody) this was a bit of a shock but it only happened once then my stools returned to normal, I searched about green stools and found out that it was to do with bile / gallbladder. I mentioned this to my doctor on the next visit but he didn't seem worried. after this point I didn't experience hardly any pain for about a month and a half, Then I started getting a different type of pain which was more like a cramping ache but wasn't as severe, This felt a lot different to the last episode of pain, It wasn't as severe but it was constant, During this time my bowel movements were a little strange, And one of which I stool up to see the water was bloody, I panicked and got another apointment to see the best gp in my area, I should have mentioned that I have a chronic anal fissure that I have had since around 10 years old, So blood on the toilet paper and occasionally dripping into the bowl was pretty regular and this blood could well have been from that as the stool itself was normal colour.

So I went back the the doctors (for like the 10th time) and he said that it could be IBS and that he will have some tests done on me. First test was "routine blood" and three vials of blood where taken, About a week later i was called to say they were normal. The next test was one vial of blood, I was called up about 5 days later and was told one of the reading was abnormal and that I needed to go in and see the doctor, I panicked and have been very stressed since hearing this news, I went back to the doctors and everything about my blood was healthy apart from a liver function test. I cant actually remember which was which but there were three columns of liver results, One was normal and the other two were about double the normal rate, I remember that my ALT rating was in the 80's, The middle of the three was normal but the top result was also abnormal... ( I am very sorry for rambling on so much, But I am trying to say as much information as possible :P) After this appointment I have started to notice that the short sharp pains are coming from behind my right rib, But I do sometimes get these pains in other areas of my abdomen.

SOMETHING ELSE! that I should have stated is that Throughout all of this I have felt absolutely fine, No nausea, No fatigue, Haven't felt ill what-so-ever, I am not pale, Not experiencing any hot or cold flushes, No trouble sleeping. No weight loss, No loss of apitite, No trouble eating, I also do not drink other than an occasional party. It has literally just been these random pains and a few weird bowel movements

So this pretty much brings me to where I am now, a couple of days ago one of my bowel movements had blood on it but not enough to change the toilet water, The color of the stool itself has always been the normal brown and normal shape / size Other than the one time in January where it was green.

I have had a repeat blood test for liver function to check the levels again and I am now booked for a full abdominal ultrasound on the 29th of April.

I am attending college and I am hanging out with my friends as normal as I feel fine.

Again I am very sorry for typing so much and rambling on. I just want all this to go away...

Advise?
Update: Summery of experience: Sharp short pains in both testicals and Abdomen (Primarily in the liver area) Recently found raised liver enzymes as of march this year, They were normal in december 2012 when I had a blood test taken for my testicular problem Everything else about my bloods other than liver function is... show more Summery of experience:

Sharp short pains in both testicals and Abdomen (Primarily in the liver area)

Recently found raised liver enzymes as of march this year, They were normal in december 2012 when I had a blood test taken for my testicular problem

Everything else about my bloods other than liver function is completely normal

id say that 90% of my bowel movements since January have been normal, I have only found blood in the stool twice and It was bright red (possibly hemorrhoids or from my anal fissure) and once it was green.

My urine is completely normal, My skin and eyes look healthy, No bloating or weight loss, No vomiting. No fatigue, No illness throughout all of this. Have been physically examined by 5 different doctors, None of which could feel any abnormality's

I have remained active and last week did a 7 mile walk with no problems.