Is being a vegeterian at my age a bad thing?

I'm 15. I don't think it is, but apparently my friend asked a doctor and she/he said that it would effect me in ways like, energy, having babies for when i get older etc. For the energy part i'm fine and i eat really healthy! Vegetables, fruits, nuts, lentils, beans, chickpeas, dried fruits, seeds,... show more I'm 15. I don't think it is, but apparently my friend asked a doctor and she/he said that it would effect me in ways like, energy, having babies for when i get older etc. For the energy part i'm fine and i eat really healthy! Vegetables, fruits, nuts, lentils, beans, chickpeas, dried fruits, seeds, dairy, breads and the list goes on! Do you really think being a vegetarian will effect me as i get older?
Update: Thank you all for your answers. I told this person i get what i need from meat from other places and they said that i still needed meat. Ether way, thank you for taking the time to answer my question!