My samsung American fridge freezer beeping, not giving me water and freezer temp going up?

Hi, just had our kitchen done so now everything is back in its place, our samsung American freezer doesn't want to work. The fridge is working perfectly but the freezer isn't getting cold. The temp started off at 10 and its now at 11. It's making a beeping noise every 1 minute and its now not... show more Hi, just had our kitchen done so now everything is back in its place, our samsung American freezer doesn't want to work. The fridge is working perfectly but the freezer isn't getting cold. The temp started off at 10 and its now at 11. It's making a beeping noise every 1 minute and its now not allowing me any water from it. It's only a year old. I can't find the serial number anywhere so that's not much help. My husbands a plumber so he's confused as to why the water is going through the filter but not the fridge. That's not my concern though, I would rather have the freezer working and the beeping off. Any ideas. No smart *** answers please. Thanks
1 answer 1