5 foot girl dating 6 foot tall guy okay answer please?

hes 6 foot 1 or 2 tall and im 5 foot tall is that okay or will its weird im like right by hes arm like under hes shoulder even when i wear a hill im short by him is this okay i know ill grow more but still

Favorite Answer

It's not weird at all. It's actually quite normal. Some people might be jealous, but a foot+ height difference can be really cute. I'm sure you two look great together :)

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): 5 foot girl dating 6 foot tall guy answer please: https://tinyurl.im/zjmhW
  • Joe

What could possibly be wrong with it? He's tall. You're not. So?

If it really bothers you, wear heels and close the gap a little.

Is it ok? Sure. Does it look weird? Yes. Whenever I see a tall guy with a really short girl, I think he either has a tiny package or he has a sick fetish. I'm tall and like tall women; by tall women I'm referring to girls at least 5'8. Having self-hatred of your height and dating any tall guy as desperate as you won't make you any taller. I'm honest.

Source(s): Me ;)

That sounds fine! My mom is 5'4'' and my dad is 6'5'' and no one ever thinks it's that strange so don't worry about it. You can always wear heels, boots, or wedges if you feel uncomfortable. Boys are usually taller than girls so it's nothing too weird. It would be worse if you were six feet and he was five feet. ;)

Well

If you really want to attract girls you need confidence and a detailed proven strategy. Check out this program http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=550. It really helped me with girls.

Of course it's OK!! don't think about these issues when you love each other :)

Hahahahaha! Of course it okay!! That's cute! Plus, if you love eachother height should not be an issue..... ya haha go for it!

if you in to not that tall guys is your choice not others

short girls with tall guys looks like father and daughter