Cancer, or do I just need anxiety therapy? Any advice means the world to me?

I'm 18 and I'm going crazy. I send countless hours online searching for types of cancers I think I have. I somehow managed to convince myself I have colon cancer/overian cancer/ and deadly uncureable scarnoma. Here why: -Found a painful (was painful) lump on the bottom of jaw when I was sick, its been... show more I'm 18 and I'm going crazy. I send countless hours online searching for types of cancers I think I have. I somehow managed to convince myself I have colon cancer/overian cancer/ and deadly uncureable scarnoma.

Here why:
-Found a painful (was painful) lump on the bottom of jaw when I was sick, its been 4 months and its still here. It's moveable and at times it shrinks a tiny bit and goes back.
-When I had found that lump I was convinced I had hokins cancer so I searched my whole body and found anther weird lump on my underwear line. It's weird cause it doesn't feel like a lymph node. It's painless, long... and kinda reminds me of a vein/cartilage that is squshy at some parts.

I convinced myself im dying. I cant even enjoy life anymore.
These are other symptoms I have:
-Allergies, gingavities
-Constipation (I've been constipated for past 2 years, typically the more anxious I am, the worse it is)
-Recently I've had a lot of normal slippery egg discharge from my vigina, typically right after I pee or poo.
-I found a very moveable long mass-ish thing on my lower stomach and it used to hurt A LOT. It hurts less now and I often have a hard time finding it, i can only find it because it still slightly hurts (this was recent).

Im so convinced I gave panic attacks thinking about my death. My mom wont bring me to the doctor because:
A) every time I had gone there was nothing wrong with me
B) She claims the lump in my groin is normal, she says its either cartilage or a vein because she claims she has it too on only one side.
C) She thinks the one on my lower stomach and my viginal discharge is a mild infection.
D) Shes only slightly worried about the one under my jaw (funny, the one I worry least about) but it hasn't grown in size so she isn't too worried.

- ps. none of the lumps have actually grown in the past 4 months. they don't feel hard as rock and I can somewhat more them.

Please, any advice is good.
Update: I am gultiy of touching the bumps at least 3 times a week if not more. I poke them like crazy but I want them to go down!