Is there anyway to heal the gallbladder?

i was diagnosed with gallbladder disease a little over a year ago. Intense pain sent me to the ER. I am 28 years old, but I could not afford the surgery and since I was sent home (the pain improved), I was not able to get medical insurance. Regardless, I don’t even know if I like the thought of taking out an organ... show more i was diagnosed with gallbladder disease a little over a year ago. Intense pain sent me to the ER. I am 28 years old, but I could not afford the surgery and since I was sent home (the pain improved), I was not able to get medical insurance. Regardless, I don’t even know if I like the thought of taking out an organ without trying to let it heal.

I am a yoyo dieter, and used to binge eat. When I first started binge eating, is when I started getting the attacks. I am better now, but after a 100lb weightloss, I gained back 60 lbs (from binging). I have been eating much healthier, although not perfectly. And my gallbladder attacks have improved. They used to happen 1-2 times a month. now they happen every 1-2 months, and they are less intense and painful. BUT the pain although lessened, does last much longer.

It began lasting 5 mins, then 20 mins. the last two attacks lasted an entire day, and i was sore for 3 days after. my stomach looks bloated and huge all the time, its awful. but i am feeling better.

I don’t even know what is best anymore. some people say the gallbladder can be healed, others say its too dangerous to ignore. please be honest as i dont want surgery unless its truly necessary.
Update: "Stop with the weight gain and binge eating. That is foolish of you." There is no need to be a jerk, you are NOT perfect, you've made mistakes. Its not like i wanted to gain weight. I am doing better and eating healthier. The binge eating happened after a very large weight loss, i wasnt expecting that... show more "Stop with the weight gain and binge eating. That is foolish of you."
There is no need to be a jerk, you are NOT perfect, you've made mistakes. Its not like i wanted to gain weight. I am doing better and eating healthier. The binge eating happened after a very large weight loss, i wasnt expecting that to happen. I am working on getting better, but its not like i choose to binge eat.