HELP in EV Training!?

So I was EV training my electrike and I am planning to do this EV Distribution (252 in SpA, 252 in Spe, and 4 in Hp) so I gave her 10 calcium, and 10 carbos to her, so it should lower it her spe and spa both to 152. I did the rest and counted when i was fighting basculin and litwicks(I know how much they gave me in evs). I called Bianca and she told me "Your electrike...it seems it can work a little harder. But I think it worked hard its speed and sp. attack!" What did I do wrong?( I also had to switch my pokemon out since their was times she couldn't beat those two pokemon, but she still receives experience)

Favorite Answer

You didn't do anything wrong. Bianca will comment if you got 252 for a certain stat. Pokemon are allowed a max of 510 EVs total. So assuming you counted right, you just need to kill one more Audino to have all 510 points (because your current distribution is only 508).