Husband says sex hasnt been on his mind?

We've been together 2 years. We have a one year old girl. He's always initiated sex and hasn't in 3 months. I've questioned him several times only for him to get mad and say it's work and his dad being ill. And to leave him the he'll alone. Well I feel rejected. He acts normal all the time except no sexual part. He drinks beer daily and part of me says it could be erection problems cause he's been drinking for years. But he's only 34. He does stuff for me as nd hugs and kisses me so don't think he's cheating. But I'm starting to get resentful because it seems he's not caring about my needs. I'm supposed to just deal with what he wants...please help me..I eel like leaving him.

• Monza

It's time to solve, which actually the sex is a smaller issue. If your husband has these things going, stress and trauma of a sick family member, he could have some underlying health issues that would mess up a sex life as well, but could also eventually be deadly for him. What does this mean? Go get a giant life policy on him, or start talking and really look without getting selfish or feeling really rejected right now. This is not uncommon, especially if issues are sapping the lifeblood out of him.

Do not leave this man...If he was cheating, there would be signs. He is stressed out, and has began to look at you in another light (I do not mean this as a negitive thing.) you are the mother of his child and he has a new respect for you. Having a child changes things in a mans head. I went through the same thing and I finally just had a heartfelt talk with him. and to be honest our encounters are still few and far between, but it has helped me understand what he is going through. The game has changed therefore so must the rules.

• Elenor

Oh, Susan, I am going through the exact same thing. He is the perfect husband, except he stopped having sex with me, which makes me feel like crap. Very unwanted, and rejected. He rejected me when I initiated. Mine doesn't really drink, but he smokes cigarettes. I am thinking that could have anything to do with it? But again, who knows.... I have discovered some really good porn sites since. lol Wish I knew what to tell you. It really sucks.

Source(s): cheezits, lol. I am very fit. lol
  • noelia

The Unknown, Wow, I’ve heard worse besides the fact that that's extremely a narrative. i might prefer to respond to in some letters by way of fact i like to contemplate on issues. Spending time with any 18 year old lady for a hetero male ought to modern a difficulty. no longer merely on the male’s edge however the female can play a roll of guild besides. youthful female additionally prefer to test as you have written. In right this moment society the forbidden fruit could properly be exploited even on the internet with a 4billion community. merely like various habit it incredibly is addictive besides. If a youthful female of positive persuasion has her nails is a male it incredibly is addictive and, I’m undecided, if the male is responsible. So on your case by way of reviews you have with the extra youthful lady, your daughter, she must be the guy responsible besides as you guy. yet on the different hand a male enormously plenty knows his cut back and if he's keen to place himself to the try he's optimistic to lose by way of fact a woman, using beautiful means, can continually woo a hetero male it’s in our genes. boneman

Change your physical. Get a hot body with sexy dress! When he asks why say that you just saw it at the shop and it look cute. Add your collection sexy dress. Wear them every night.

• boj

Worry & stress will take away a persons sexual desire & as his wife you should understand that instead of complaining. If you want sex that badly stop waiting on him & initiate it yourself or STFU.

dam. i thought only men had this problem.

But please do not leave him just for this reason. You have a kid together. It's selfish. Just talk with him, sorry but thats all i can say

You need to sit down and talk to him calmly. Tell him how you feel and see what he says. Ask him if he is happy with your relationship.

Maybe time for a makeover. Suprise him once in a while. ;)

You probably got fat and let yourself go. These things happen.