Is there any help for someone who cant afford Diabetic Meds in Cleveland Oh.?

A friend of mine is in Cleveland Ohio and cant afford his meds. He is always sick, not sleeping. looks terrible. I am so afraid that this is going to turn into a very bad situation. Im in Florida and don't know how to help him from here. He is just depressed and has given up on finding any help. WHAT CAN I... show more A friend of mine is in Cleveland Ohio and cant afford his meds. He is always sick, not sleeping. looks terrible. I am so afraid that this is going to turn into a very bad situation. Im in Florida and don't know how to help him from here. He is just depressed and has given up on finding any help. WHAT CAN I TELL HIM? Where do I send him. I find it hard to believe that in AMERICA there isn't help for a legit situation. He lost his job and insurance. I don't know how long he has been without but I have to help him. Is there any organizations that will help with this? What do I do? He has already been to the emergency room with no help there they sent him home. I just don't know what to do.