How do I save my relationship?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for two months now. We're 15, but we aren't just dating because "YOLO" or just to "hook up" because we're both still virgins. We're not just messing around either (I'm not anyways). It's a long distance relationship and I know it's hard. Lately he's been more distant and I feel like he's ignoring me. He hasn't text me in days, but he still opens my snapchats and reads my texts. I'm scared to tell him how I really feel, because honestly it's the worst feeling in the world. I feel worthless to him and like I'm nowhere near enough. He says he loves me but the way he treats me makes me doubt him. He only text me "morning" on our anniversary too. That's it. Please. I need help and some advise because I'm scared this relationships falling apart. Thank you </3

• Lacey
    Favorite Answer

Anniversary??? What anniversary? You've only been together for 2 months and that's been long distance. When a couple is together for a year, they have an anniversary....not TWO MONTHS.

What a shock that a 15 year old boy is self-absorbed and seems "distant" (read the sarcasm here).

You are both only 15 years old. If this non-relationship breaks up, you will go on. You will probably be "in love" at least 10 times before you find the right guy that you REALLY are in love with. You may not see this now, but when you're in your 20s, you'll look back and wonder how you could have been so naive to think that this is a relationship.

What you need to do is not put so much energy into worrying about this. Go out with friends and don't be a slave to your phone in case he decides to call or text you. Now is the time for you to have fun, not sit home hoping the phone will ring.

Girl, you are only 15 so don't let this relationship define your life or shape the way you handle your future relationships. Anyways, honesty is key in all relationship so tell him straight up that you feel neglected and then from his answer you would know if he cares as much about you as you care about him

I see my gf all day and we still txt to each other all day too. We dont see each other on the weekend cuz we work and we still txt all the time. That relationship is not gonna work like that. Just send him pics everyday and txt him everyday.

• Dave

I don't see how this relates to marriage and divorce?