Is Cnn's Erin Burnett Jewish?

She did marry Jewish Wall Street Hedge fund guy David Rubbolatta.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

She was born into the Catholic religion, but hasn't practiced Catholicism since adjulthood. She admitted it during her show. She also made it a point not to get married in any church. She and her guy simply went to city hall and got hitched. Then had a reception at NY club. At one point on a 1 hour special co-hosted by Erin Burnett and Chris Cuomo on CNN covering the final moments of Pope Benedict's reign as Pope, Chris Cuomo said he was of Italian descent, Erin Burnett said she was of Irish descent. She is not Jewish by any stretch of the imagination and her husband is of Italian descent . What was your first clue that Robbolatta is Jewish. Are you freakin kidding me? It's like saying that Ray Liotta is Jewish. Get a grip.

Source(s): My sources are Erin Burnett's own word on her own program on CNN and on others she has appeared. Her marriage to the fund guy was covered by People Magazine.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Erin Burnett Married

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is Cnn's Erin Burnett Jewish?

She did marry Jewish Wall Street Hedge fund guy David Rubbolatta.

Source(s): cnn 39 erin burnett jewish: https://biturl.im/sBqsO
  • 4 years ago

Erin Burnett Husband

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bess
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Brooke Baldwin is hotter in my opinion But yes Burnett is nice too

• 8 years ago

She's Roman Catholic. Sometimes when someone marries someone of another religion, one of them may convert to the other one's religion..but marrying someone with a different religion doesn't change the other's religion.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avWeL

She's really good-looking. I'm sure it didn't hurt her job prospects, but she seems pretty bright

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

And the same question comes up again

• 6 years ago

NO

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.