What is your favorite Ridley Scott film?

Mine would be Blade Runner, I have not seen one Ridley Scott movie that was less than epic. He is my favorite sci fi director behind Kubrick. It is also required for me to acknowledge Gladiator and Kingdom of Heaven. What is your opinion on Ridley Scott?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Jason
    Lv 5
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He's one of my favorite directors. Blade Runner and Gladiator are my personal favorites! There masterpieces in my opinion. I really liked Tony Scott also, it's a shame he passed away.

• Rocky
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Haven't seen Blade Runner. I'd say either Gladiator or Alien

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Q. Sigourney Weaver as Helen Ripely BQ. Michele Phiefer as Catwoman BQ2: Tim Burton with actresses like Helena Bodham Carter because of the fact the Queen of Hearts, Winnona Ryder in Beetlejuice and Edward Scissor palms, and the afformentioned Michele Phiefer as Catwoman and the coming near place in darkish Shadows.

• 4 years ago

Q. Sigourney Weaver as Helen Ripely BQ. Michele Phiefer as Catwoman BQ2: Tim Burton with actresses like Helena Bodham Carter as a results of fact the Queen of Hearts, Winnona Ryder in Beetlejuice and Edward Scissor hands, and the afformentioned Michele Phiefer as Catwoman and the imminent function in dark Shadows.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Gladiator. His movies are usually very good. But I didn't like his Robin Hood and I hate the Alien series. Just in general.

• 8 years ago

I would have to say "Legend" starring Tom Cruise and Tim Curry.

I also loved the 1984 Apple Computer Superbowl ad.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Blade Runner is my favorite movie of all time, so that one.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Hello.For me."Hannibal".Slightly dark subject matter but beautifully filmed.Marvelous set pieces.Nice soundtrack and compelling performances.All the better considering an average script.

• ~Aliens~

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.