Left side chest pain for days?

I know left-side chest pain is normally associated with a heart attack, but I'm curious as to whether or not I should be concerned and get it checked out. First, about me: I'm 31, male, overweight. I have no history of medical issues other than a gallstone once. For about 4 days now I've had a... show more I know left-side chest pain is normally associated with a heart attack, but I'm curious as to whether or not I should be concerned and get it checked out. First, about me: I'm 31, male, overweight. I have no history of medical issues other than a gallstone once.

For about 4 days now I've had a very mild pain in my left chest. Near the top inside of my left pectoral. I thought it feels like my heart but that's hard to say. I can basically pinpoint where the pain is, but it's so faint that it's hard to even notice if it's there or not sometimes.. sometimes I only notice it when I think about it. It doesn't travel, it's always in that same spot. I have no shortness of breath or any other symptoms I can think of. It seems to last for a minute, go away for a few minutes, come back, and so on.. for days. It does not hurt in any way to press on the area.

Ideas?
Update: Oh, also, I went to the hospital a few weeks ago for heart palpitations. I was told it was likely caffeine. I haven't had a palpitation for about a month, my blood pressure and heart rate were both perfect (I mean exactly on the ideal numbers) and blood test was fine.