The left side of my left foot hurts every time I put pressure on it and when walk/run?

It started on monday when I came home from dance condition/practice this is my second week of practice. Also I think I've might of landed wrong (flat foot) instead of on my toes so that could have been it idk. I have tryouts next week and I want the pain to go away I really want to make the team! It's not... show more It started on monday when I came home from dance condition/practice this is my second week of practice. Also I think I've might of landed wrong (flat foot) instead of on my toes so that could have been it idk. I have tryouts next week and I want the pain to go away I really want to make the team! It's not unbearable pain but it does hurt and I don't want to damage my foot in any way. Please help me.
1 answer 1