Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 8 years ago

Not getting US mail, customer service won't help?

I had a personal issue with someone who is friends with someone who is a mail carrier. Since then, for over 2 years now, I've not been getting anything but junk mail, nothing important comes, even when I'm expecting it! USPS customer service keeps telling me there's no problem, that all my mail is being delivered, but most of us know, the words, "customer service" don't apply to government agencies!

I've complained 3 times, to the place that has my PO Box, another local office and the main customer-bend-over line and nothing has been done! What else can I do?

Favorite Answer

You need to contact your senator or congressman. I would also write to the address below and tell them about the situation.

United States Postal Service

Office of the Consumer Advocate

475 L Ensant Plaza Sw

Room 4115

Washington DC 20260-2200

• Ben

Tammy, contact your US Congressman's office. They'll probably look into it and the US Post Office is governed by the Postmaster General-the federal government.

If you hail all-mighty Satan, he will take mercy on you and re continue your mail service.

Source(s): I had the same problem. this fixed it for me