Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 years ago

What is the best product for facial hair growth?

I have some facial hair but also have some patches

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

That is quite impossible. You can't make hair grow where it doesn't want to (or wasn't programmed to be there). You need to be old enough... and some people just never do grow up!

Our entire bodies are covered with hair. We are mammals, you know. And some hair will turn darker and fatter, and longer, at various stages in our lives (puberty for example). This will all happen according to plan, and you can't change that. There are triggers that occur in the body to tell it when things need to change, and some medications will do that. As far as modern medicine knows, we still can't make hair grow when it is not ready to do so.

Sorry.... don't try to grow any facial hair until you are much older, if at all. A scraggly beard really is not that attractive at all!

• 8 years ago

i never heard this question .....usually people does mny things to remove facial hair........bt i dint get y do u wanna grow ua facial hair.........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.