Thoughts on Gerardo Flores ayer?

He did good overall but there are still probably other right backs better than Him like Jiménez, Aguilar, Estrada but I liked the way he played wih Barrera they know each other good since they play for the same club and he good in the air something a couple other fullbacks lack

Favorite Answer

I think he did really well i definitely want he back for the next game against Nigeria on May 31. Out of Jimenez, Aguilar, and Estrada I rather have Aguilar instead of Estrada or Jimenez.

I ******* stayed up til 12 at night for that shît and im banned from the chat now

Fück you scape

I was impressed with him.

Idk didn't waste my time of that crappy game

Source(s): Soccer