Pain in lower abdominal while urinating, causes?

I recently have been having pain while urinating, no burning sensation, no frequant urinating, simply a pain in my lower abdomin/pelvis when im urinating. It's not much of a muscle pain more of a large discomfort, and some days i'll barely feel it and others it will be very intense and the discomfort will... show more I recently have been having pain while urinating, no burning sensation, no frequant urinating, simply a pain in my lower abdomin/pelvis when im urinating. It's not much of a muscle pain more of a large discomfort, and some days i'll barely feel it and others it will be very intense and the discomfort will last for 10-30 minutes after i urinate aswell. I also noticed that when i got my period this month it seemed a LOT more uncomfortable than usual, i dont know if this is coincidence or directly related. I already went to the clinic and got tested for all STI's and UTI's and the results came back all negative. Also there is no chance i am pregnant. I did the pee tests exactly as directed by my doctor and did not have anything in my system that could have altered the results. I know the best solution is to just go to the clinic again and i am planning on it, but i just thought id ask on here first so i can have an idea of how urgent it may possibly be as i may not be able to go until next week. Any ideas to help control the pain would be a big help too. Thank you, any ideas help and are greatly appreciated.
1 answer 1