Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Did the ATF head back to Waco to finish what they started in the 90's?

Favorite Answer

"to finish what they started..."

You got that right. ATF started that violent incident their troopers initiated that massacre by firing first and firing often. I'll never forget those videos in which ATF cowards are shooting blindly at that compound. They're hiding behind that cattle truck trailer and just shooting at windows, doors, walls, just shooting.

April 19 is just one day of the year. Every day is an appropriate day to remember the innocents killed by our government whether or not their last name was Weaver or one of the 80 at "Waco" or many, many others.

It looks like the fertilizer plant explosion in Waco was an act of God. God was offering his opinion two days early on the Federal Government's premeditated mass murder of the Branch Davidians 20 years ago. If there is going to be a terrorist response to the government's murders it will probably be on the correct day.

I certainly hope not. Janet Sterno and the Clinton administration set the bar pretty high (Waco, Ruby Ridge, Elián González ).

I often wonder why China didn't criticize Waco since we were so quick to criticize Tiananmen Square.

Well, that won't happen until they shut Baylor University down. The largest Southern Baptist University, Baylor U., was the reason for the attack against the Branch Dravidians.

This was a ferocious accident. Please stop spinning me around like a top. I live here and will not call this anything else. Please stop.