2 Christian women each have a child with leukemia. Both pray for healing and 1 chid lives and 1 child dies?

What did the woman who prayed and did not have her child saved do wrong This is my Issue with God This is why I feel that God does not interviene ever in earthly affairs For those of you who are Atheists I know what you are going to say and It would be easier if I did not believe in God but that I can... show more What did the woman who prayed and did not have her child saved do wrong

This is my Issue with God

This is why I feel that God does not interviene ever in earthly affairs

For those of you who are Atheists I know what you are going to say and It would be easier if I did not believe in God but that I can not change, I do believe in God although It would be much easier if I did not
Update: Always a typo .....sorry we can play hidden typo for our entertainment
Update 2: No they also availed themselves of proper treatment, The question is about IF God intervenes why does he inconsistent, do not get stuck on semantics
Update 3: Didn't George Carlin pray to the Sun and had just as many miraculous results in his test
Update 4: the question is purely hypothetical although somewhere it is a true situation