I forgot where to put my braces elastics?

I was at my ortho yesterday and they have me new way to wear my bands because my bite was good in the front but it had to be widened a little bit.problem is I forget how to put them on. I would just call and go in but they are only open one day a week and hardly ever answer the phone when they are open. There... show more I was at my ortho yesterday and they have me new way to wear my bands because my bite was good in the front but it had to be widened a little bit.problem is I forget how to put them on. I would just call and go in but they are only open one day a week and hardly ever answer the phone when they are open. There suppose to be set up like a triangle I know that they hook up to the front most bracket on the top but I forget if the hook up to the front 2 in the front or back 2 on the bottom. There are 3 brackets on the bottom total. Does anyone have any idea witch 2 on the bottom they hook up to because there is no way I can get through to office and they don't allow walk ins no matter what and I don't waunt to have to wear them an extra 6 weeks when I should be getting them off after the next visit
1 answer 1