How can i avoid this ?? help !!?

Am 24 years old this month ...and am afraid of "high pressure" ...u may see this as so strange to ask !! but i really wanna know how to avoid it cuz both my parents have high pressure and all my family have it too ...i always get scared thinking of it ! gonna tell u why: first of all ..am so so short... show more Am 24 years old this month ...and am afraid of "high pressure" ...u may see this as so strange to ask !! but i really wanna know how to avoid it cuz both my parents have high pressure and all my family have it too ...i always get scared thinking of it ! gonna tell u why:
first of all ..am so so short tempered girl ..more than u can imagine ..i get angry so fast and some times shout ,,when i do i have headache :(

sec..as i told u ..my family have "high pressure"
and so many other reasons but the most important are those 2 ... so i keep thinking that i may end up taking medicine of high pressure for the rest of my life !!! and think that i really need a way to lesson my short temper !!! so any advice !!
BTW: we eat healthy food all the time ..i mean low sugar and salt ..about the healthy food i think am on the safe side !!
1 answer 1