Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

POLL: What's your name/nickname and do you like it?

So what's your full first name? Do you have any nicknames, and who calls you them? Do you like your name?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago

Robert, Bobert, Female members of my family, Sisters, Cousins, Aunt, Not really I don't care to be called Bob.

I know people use it as a nickname for Robert, but I don't care for Bob. Also have the nickname wobert, because people use to call me a cow, and I would yell i'm not a cow i'm a wobert.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

Khid is my nickname.

It's ok but I'm 18 now, not a kid anymore.

I need a new nickname. Any ideas?

• 3 years ago

Crows - cos they are able to be stoned Lions - in reminiscence of Fitzroy Blue Baggers - its the colour handbag they carry about Pies - consistently chilly on the soccer Bombers - you may drop one while the team cheers Dockers - would desire to pass to the mardi gras Catters - in effortless terms cos its no longer a observe Hawkers - cos I actually have a no hawkers sign in my door Demons - cos they are consistently below Kangas - jogs my memory of a pals tatt around his naval Port - they are caught there cos the dockers are on the mardi gras Tigers - they are nevertheless cubs Sainters - their gamers are something yet saints Swans - opera living house sounds like swans wings Weagles - its their finished call in one observe domestic dogs - they are consistently pissing on timber

• 7 years ago

Harleen Frances Quinzel AKA Harley Quinn or le vampi

Source(s): yes i do because i'm her in real life... ha ha ha
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lisa. I don't really have any nicknames at the moment. And I guess my name is nice. It fits me.

• 7 years ago

My friends call me "C-T-P" based on my love for the chocolate truffle pastries :D but trust me no one can like a nickname thats pronounced as "City pee" :P :D

• 7 years ago

Ryan

• Tom
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Nick

• 7 years ago

My last name is Ramsey and my first name is Leah (shhh! thats a secret!!!) At primary school some of my friends called me "Ramsbottom" which I hated, and some called me "Leo", but not very often.

You can call me anything as long as its awesome XP

• Sarah
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

I get called cupcake

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.