Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

POLL: What's your name/nickname and do you like it?

So what's your full first name? Do you have any nicknames, and who calls you them? Do you like your name?

Robert, Bobert, Female members of my family, Sisters, Cousins, Aunt, Not really I don't care to be called Bob.

I know people use it as a nickname for Robert, but I don't care for Bob. Also have the nickname wobert, because people use to call me a cow, and I would yell i'm not a cow i'm a wobert.

Khid is my nickname.

It's ok but I'm 18 now, not a kid anymore.

I need a new nickname. Any ideas?

Crows - cos they are able to be stoned Lions - in reminiscence of Fitzroy Blue Baggers - its the colour handbag they carry about Pies - consistently chilly on the soccer Bombers - you may drop one while the team cheers Dockers - would desire to pass to the mardi gras Catters - in effortless terms cos its no longer a observe Hawkers - cos I actually have a no hawkers sign in my door Demons - cos they are consistently below Kangas - jogs my memory of a pals tatt around his naval Port - they are caught there cos the dockers are on the mardi gras Tigers - they are nevertheless cubs Sainters - their gamers are something yet saints Swans - opera living house sounds like swans wings Weagles - its their finished call in one observe domestic dogs - they are consistently pissing on timber

Harleen Frances Quinzel AKA Harley Quinn or le vampi

Source(s): yes i do because i'm her in real life... ha ha ha
  • Lisa. I don't really have any nicknames at the moment. And I guess my name is nice. It fits me.

My friends call me "C-T-P" based on my love for the chocolate truffle pastries :D but trust me no one can like a nickname thats pronounced as "City pee" :P :D

Ryan

• Tom

Nick

My last name is Ramsey and my first name is Leah (shhh! thats a secret!!!) At primary school some of my friends called me "Ramsbottom" which I hated, and some called me "Leo", but not very often.

You can call me anything as long as its awesome XP

• Sarah

I get called cupcake