Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

POLL: If you found out that Hitler is your family relative, what'll be your reaction?

You found out that he's related to you and vice versa, you're reaction would be what?

Favorite Answer

"That's why I turned out this way"

• ?

Yay polll!!!!!!!!!!!! 1. How ancient are you? (don’t fear I’m not a pedophile XD) 15 2. How tall are you? Four"10 =[ 3. What’s your favorite color? Purple!!!!!! 4. How long have you been in TH Family? Too long back when people would say th fans 5. Are you a vegetarian? No, i tried but i cant=[ 6. Are you wearing socks right now? No pshh i never do 7. What’s your favorite TH song? (JUST ONE!) umm sacred 8. What’s your favorite TH album? Scream 9. When and how did you hear of TH? 2008 i became a fan, i saw them on tv mtv or something and they won best new artist or something the one where katy perry became jelous but i wasent i fan yet and then a couple of months later i went on youtube to check them and and feel in love 10. Do you play any instruments? No=[ small fingers and hands 11. Do you have any pets? Yes i dog 12. Do you know anyone that made fun of TH? If yes, how did you react?? I was like f*** you 13. If you could have any superpower, what would you have? To be invisible 14. Chocolate or vanilla? I like me some german vanilla 15. Vans or Converse? None 16. Bill & Georg or Tom & Gustav? All 17. Myspace, Facebook, or Twitter? Y!A 18. Homemade or store bought? Store bought 19. Ketchup or mustard? None 20. Black or white? Both =]

Hitler has three immediate relatives that are the three great grand children of his father that are still alive today. They changed their last name to Stuart-Houston.

If I found out I was related to Hitler or any Nazi official, I really wouldn't care. My family has some pretty dark history anyway.

I'd reject the idea and never speak of it again.

Just because we'd be blood relatives, doesn't mean I had anything to do with him or his life, or his decisions.

I feel bad for his real relatives; hopefully they are ashamed of him and don't condone nazi-ism or neo-nazis.

I'd be honored now I don't condone what he did to the Jews I just respect him for being a Genius!!!!!

I would make a fortune on tv chat-shows.

• Legion

Go to whoever said that and ask if I can have some of what they are smoking.

Feel ill

It wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

I would think, "that explains a lot..No wonder I can be such an asshole sometimes."

• ?

open a summer camp