Chances of West point?

Im a high school sophmore and here are some of my basic credentials- freshman year...not as well A's B's and one low C.... Sadly This year All A's one B last year and currently all A's this semester and an AP European history class I am in ROTC as a 2nd Lt. I have a varsity letter in wrestling... show more Im a high school sophmore and here are some of my basic credentials-
freshman year...not as well A's B's and one low C.... Sadly
This year All A's one B last year and currently all A's this semester and an AP European history class
I am in ROTC as a 2nd Lt.
I have a varsity letter in wrestling but blew my knee out mid season and only participated in 1st part of year and in State at the end of the year...
I am about to get my black belt in karate and am fairly well at Grappling I have several 1st 2nd and 3rd place trophies in both.
I did JROTC Raider team last year and I am planning on doing it next year
Next year I will be take
US History
Honors English
Algerbra II
Spanish 3
JROTC 3
and ACT prep. class

Im planning on taking more ap classes my senior year...
I have a 3.6-3.8 GPA not sure at the moment. but its slowly been getting better.
I participate in church community activities.
I am on the JROTC leadership team.
and then there is a few more minor credentials to add on...

I wanted to know what my current chances are into getting into west point?
What I could do to better my chances?
What should is score on the ACT?
And what kind of shape should i be in by the time I apply?