1. She is a mean spirited, sorry excuse for a human being.
2. Apparebtly it is in her culture. He mother is also a "mean spirited, sorry excuse for a human being". Perhaps more so.
3. She is dramatically self centered.
4. I have have never, ever heard her express a single sentence of gratitude to any one or any fellow actor.
5. She hates writers and dumps on then on a regular basis.
6. I have seen her out charmed by Gerald Butler, an actor made famous by the phrases, "This is Sparta" and "I am Beowulf!". Putting a well trained, multifaceted actor like Poor Mr. Butler in a film with this Camera potted plant is vulgar.
7. Now that TV is finally rid of her, why are they bringing her back? There were shows that were fixer uppers with enthusiastic actors and a few with brilliant actors in vehicles that did not get the recognition they deserve. Why bring back a sure loser that every American male finds offensive on general principle? She is just not good on TV.
Isn't there some starving Welch actress we can put on a plane?