Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Profiles · 7 years ago

How much brushing should i do for 360 waves?

So i've been brushing for almost 2 weeks now and i feel like i might be doing to much because i hear you can loose hair if u brush to much so i slowed down to about 3 times a day for 5 minutes my hair is also to short for waves to im growing it out anyways i wanted to know if this amount is a good enough brushing amout for waves and my hairline is already slightly receeding but i do put olive oil every morning and night and shampoo every other day to keep it well mosturized.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

There's no specific amount of time or number of brush strokes needed to get waves...but the best wavers brush as much as they can! sometimes an hour at a time. You don't have to use a lot of pressure or brush really fast, but make sure the bristles on your brush are hard enough for your type of hair. The coarser your hair, the harder the bristles you need.

It's good that you're wolfing (growing out your hair) since that's what makes deep waves. you need to train it to lay down in the wave pattern while it's short. it's also good that you're keeping it moisturized. use a gentle shampoo like wash in waves when you wash it. also sleep in a durag or wave cap to save all your brushing progress.

receding hair is just genetics, sorry! but it sounds like you're taking care of your hair now, which is a good thing.

Source(s): www.wavebuilder.com/guide.html
    • 5 years agoReport

Thanks!

• Login to reply the answers
  • atac
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

360 Waves Brush

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How much brushing should i do for 360 waves?

So i've been brushing for almost 2 weeks now and i feel like i might be doing to much because i hear you can loose hair if u brush to much so i slowed down to about 3 times a day for 5 minutes my hair is also to short for waves to im growing it out anyways i wanted to know if this amount is a...

Source(s): brushing 360 waves: https://tr.im/dPV7N
  • 5 years ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.