My memory is changing?

Not all bad. It's just different. Like I could tell you that last week in Health the Monday warm up was page 231, problems 1, 3,6, 8, and 10. And I remember the problems on the board that I glanced at in the beginning of class. I don't need bookmarks anymore because all I have to do is glance at the page... show more Not all bad. It's just different.

Like I could tell you that last week in Health the Monday warm up was page 231, problems 1, 3,6, 8, and 10. And I remember the problems on the board that I glanced at in the beginning of class. I don't need bookmarks anymore because all I have to do is glance at the page number and I'll remember it for up to two days. I can tell you exactly how many iPhone screens you have to lick to get the caloric equivalent of a BigMac, and other useless things. That's all the good stuff.

Now for the bad. When I get out of one class, I often stop and I'm totally at a loss as to where to go next. I just have to keep walking even though I don't know where I'm going, and my muscle memory will take me wherever I need to go. I think I've walked into the wrong classroom at least twice this week. I forgot what my bus stop was, and this morning when we pulled up to the school, everybody was getting out and I'm just confused, like 'where are you guys going?'

I forget people. Not like their names, I was never good at that anyway (I have synesthesia and I remember people more as colors). But like, a girl I've known for six months, my best new friend, walks up and I'm just like... 'wait, don't tell me... um. Ashley? No, Beatrice!'

Last week I had trouble writing. I couldn't remember the right way to hold a pencil. And I keep getting letters switched around, even wehn I'm typing. I spelled 'Medusa' as 'Ademus'. I barely even noticed (I've been a champion speller since third grade, literally I won awards).

I forget how to do basic things, like what EXACTLY I'm supposed to do when I go to the bathroom. I only forget for a few seconds, though. I couldn't remember who I was on the phone with yesterday, even though the only person I've ever talked to on my phone is dad. I couldn't remember whether I was supposed to say 'I love you'.

I've had several theories on this. One, stress. My mom lost her job and we can hardly afford to aet. Two, puberty. I passed the better part of that a while ago, but I'm only thirteen as it is. Three, some horrible disease or vitamin deficiency (unlikely).

Tell me anything you can, even if it's 'I don't know'.
Update: Plus, even though I consider myself an expert on Harry Potter, having read the books first when I was six, I don't remember seeing any of the movies, even though I know I did. Come to think of it, I don't remember any of the movies I saw in theatre