Is there a way to get a CA DMV Temporary ID with picture?

I need to complete a drug test within the next 24hours for a new job a got hired for but even though a brought in school IDs (with picture), government mail in my name, birth certificate, and my social security card, the drug test place would not accept anything except for a CA ID or drivers license which got stolen along with my wallet about a week ago. Is there any way i could go to the DMV bright and early tomorrow and have them print out a temporary ID that HAS A PICTURE on it? Because i know the simple print out ones usually dont have pictures on them. Please help fast!

Favorite Answer

NO! The new counterfeit proof I.D.s and Driver licenses are NOT printed in California They are made by a company in another state. That's why it takes so long to get them.

Source(s): So Cal gal.

If you HAD a CA drivers license w/ picture - I think they have the picture on file and can reissue it immediately. Or maybe it will take a while for the state to actually re-issue the license with all the security crap they encrypt on the licenses. Maybe you could have someone from the employer go with you to the drug test place - or call them - and vouch for you and say they will accept the drug test. As long as the employer will accept it I would think the drug test place would go ahead and do it. Druggies are always trying to get stand ins to take their tests.