Would my medical condition make me eligible to be a medical marijuana patient? If so, where should I go?

I am a 20 year-old student (one that does not use marijuana on a regular basis) around the metro Detroit area and am wondering if my medical condition, & history, would make me eligible to become a medical marijuana patient: I have severe flat feet - have seen numerous doctors - and have been molded for three... show more I am a 20 year-old student (one that does not use marijuana on a regular basis) around the metro Detroit area and am wondering if my medical condition, & history, would make me eligible to become a medical marijuana patient: I have severe flat feet - have seen numerous doctors - and have been molded for three different types of quarter, half, and full length inserts in hopes of helping my issue. I have had no luck with any of them (HUGE waste of money). I have been to physical therapy for dislocated spinal vertebrates which caused severe lower back spasms. I cannot be on my feet for more than a few hours at a time before I begin to have severe aches and pain that begin at my feet, then works its' way up to my hips, back, and shoulders. I have had a history of reoccurring shin splints, and inflammation of the insides of both my feet on a regular basis. These issues have sidelined me multiple times in football and basketball season back in high school, and cause issues at my workplace. Also I am a bit of a health nut, therefor I am regularly active which leads to day to day discomfort. I have been a long-time user of over the counter anti-inflammatory/pain relievers and have been prescribed to certain naproxens. None do the trick, and I do not want to be taking multiple pills on a regular basis any longer. The only other proposed solution I have been offered is a surgery that would break my foot, reconstruct it, rehab it for 5 months, then go ahead and break the other foot and rehab it all over again making it a 10-month process which is out of the question at this busy time of my life. With that said, do I have a case that would typically qualify me to become a patient? I have heard of many other cases being far less severe, and have heard cases that are far worse. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks!