Philosophy help!! What is deep learning and why is it important to your education?

I wrote a 3 paragraph answer to this question and I still got marked down on it because the instructor says that I did not fully explain my understanding and didn't relate it to myself. I am clueless at this point on how to answer this question differently. Can someone please help!!??

What is deep learning and why is it important to your education?

Thank you!!

• Favorite Answer

like one may not remember what they studied at school as they grow old..but you may never forget your alphabets. that is deep learning..something that you would never forget. so deep learning would enhance education, bring more meaning to it. mention something like how in a few countries like India people try to influence the subconscious mind of the students by teaching them when they are in trance-like state. that way, a permanent memory is created..that is deep learning. education is the best investment one can make in life and deep learning enhances education.