Dream about car crash?

Last night I dreamt I was in a car crash. My aunt was driving I was in the passenger seat and my best friend was sitting in the back seat with my little cousin. We made a left turn and a huge truck came and crushed the passenger side of our car. I was ok and so was my aunt but my little cousin died and my best friend had bruises and other injuries. What do this mean? I wasn't hurt at all and why was my best friend in the dream? Why did my cousin die? Could this be a premonition? Anyone have any answers please!!!

Favorite Answer

Dreams oftentimes show what you are stressing about or have seen about in your life.

Does your cousin wear your seat belt while in the car? I have always been the person that makes everybody wear their seat belt while in the car.

I highly doubt that this is a premonition, but it could be. People die and life goes on. I remember I had a dream about going to a college. And guess what? I thought I would NEVER go there. The dream made absolutely no sense and I dismissed it. I remember writing about it in my journal. But when I walked into my math class a year later, the teacher that I was having, was in my dream. Weird huh?