Do I need to Replace the TPS on this 99 Saturn SC1?

I recently got check code that said the Idler air control valve needed to be replaced on my 99 Saturn SC1 and so the only way I could to it was removing the throttle body. So I to took it off and cleaned out all the carbon out of the throttle body and then I put the new IAC and a new mounting gasket and connected... show more I recently got check code that said the Idler air control valve needed to be replaced on my 99 Saturn SC1 and so the only way I could to it was removing the throttle body. So I to took it off and cleaned out all the carbon out of the throttle body and then I put the new IAC and a new mounting gasket and connected everything correctly and started car. Now the car revs up to about to just under 3 and after a few it idles a little above the 1 and it's running rough and I can smell a little fuel. It's not throwing any new codes, so do you think it could be the TPS sensor?
Update: I took this vehicle into the shop for something else and the owner of the shop was cool enough to tell me I could just take could car home and fix the part myself, which was relatively easy. I am not a stranger to working on my own cars. If I don't have the proper tools I won't work on it so that being said... show more I took this vehicle into the shop for something else and the owner of the shop was cool enough to tell me I could just take could car home and fix the part myself, which was relatively easy. I am not a stranger to working on my own cars. If I don't have the proper tools I won't work on it so that being said the car was hooked up to a 10,000. machine that specifically pointed out that IAC sensor. after replacing which it needed it is now running differently but equally bad. I recently had the manifold gaskets replace so i'm sure it is not that. That's why I was asking if it could the Throttle body position sensor?