I think i have a kindey infections but not with all the signs i hear about?

ok well. i want to say im in italy and dont have a doctor here .. so i kinda hoped i could beat it myself .. i had a uti for a week , drank water to the point i was fine for another week.. then has pain (.. only a slight burning when i pee. no blood no trouble peeing.. and i went more than normal..) for a few days... show more ok well. i want to say im in italy and dont have a doctor here .. so i kinda hoped i could beat it myself .. i had a uti for a week , drank water to the point i was fine for another week.. then has pain (.. only a slight burning when i pee. no blood no trouble peeing.. and i went more than normal..) for a few days .. then of couse i went back to my crazy uptake of water .. a good gallon a day id say... went away again . now stating 2 days ago started having a lil pink when i peed.. onyl right at that moment b4 im done. and pain in my right side .... also when i wake up the pains not there within a hour it starts and by bedtime im almost unable to move... i feel like i have a fever.. but im not sure , (dont have a way to check)what do u guys think .. i also may b pregnant.. me and hubby are kinda trying and this began around the time i could have gotten pregnant... i know my cycles... some advice ..please no evil **** ... im sure many of you know more than me .. which is the reason i ask :)
thanks
1 answer 1