Are there any banks that will lend money for a mobile home w/land purchase without requiring 25% down?

We were going to list our mobile home w/ 5 acres here in the horse farm country of west Ocala Fl. My uncle is our neighbor, his 5 acres bordering ours. He does not want neighbors, so he asked us not to list it , and agreed to buy it. He and his wife have excellent credit. However, the loan officer advised him... show more We were going to list our mobile home w/ 5 acres here in the horse farm country of west Ocala Fl. My uncle is our neighbor, his 5 acres bordering ours. He does not want neighbors, so he asked us not to list it , and agreed to buy it. He and his wife have excellent credit. However, the loan officer advised him that banks no longer give mortgage loans for land with mobile homes. He said my uncle would be required to put 25% down just as if it was a land purchase. Does anyone know of a lending institution that will give a mortgage loan in such a case?