iPhone 4 or Blackberry Curve 3G? Your suggestions?

Planning to buy a phone which can solve multiple purpose of easy push mails where I can access my office mails and also good features for entertainment i.e apps etc.Expecting it to be a fast processing phone, I heard that BB hangs a lot, please suggest me which one should I go for out of iPhone 4 and BB Curve 3G

• SRΛSC
    Favorite Answer

The iPhone easily is the better choice. Still made & updated today, better OS, app selection, media selection, camera, battery, security etc

iPhone 4 definitely! They are great phones which hardly ever break down, unlike blackberries which I know have to be repaired a lot (the scroller breaks a lot). I have had about 3 blackberries before and then I got an iPhone 4S and I would never go back! I find that the mail app on the iPhone is a very nice layout as apposed to the one on the blackberry and the emails can be set to come up on your lock screen if you want that.

Yes I'd definitely go for the iPhone they are better built, better quality (e.g. camera) and there's more you can do.

Source(s): Personal Experience.

Blackberry, I have one :) Really good

nothing can beat an Iphone......all the best dear

htc one x